Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Well, I’m not in Jail yet! Actually things have been pretty good with the co-worker! I wonder if he reads this??
Life has been the shits over the last few months and I’m starting to wonder what I’m doing here??
I mean really the only thing keeping me here is my job, and the fact that I need a job that pays as well as the one I have. I go to work, get harped on all day, then I come home and talk to the cats.
People wonder why I drink(often)!
Been having a shitty week at the work, and I was told by the way of “suggestion" that maybe I should look into another ticket in the same industry as I’m not fast enough shooting welds to turn the production they want. My co worker actually said to the boss “ he’s trying and he’s good but, just not fast”. Now I wasn’t there for the said conversation but for all I know he could have thrown me under the bus. I guess only time will tell.
Nobody (from what I have seen) is honest with you in this industry. People talk behind your back and talk to you about other people. I asked the co worker why people talk so much about others? He came out with a story on because they never see each other for very long during shift changes and it helps em hear how or what the other is doing? Really?? Sounds like 90210 gossip to me. I don’t get involved, Nor do I care that much to see(hear) how so and so fucked up, or was late or??? I can imagine the things people say about me when I’m not around.

1 comment:

Hogey said...

Shit man sounds like sheet metal. Same shit dude. That is why most trades guys end up alcoholics and divorced.

Fuck em man. Just talk behind their backs.