Saturday, December 1, 2012

Life Squared

Well Hello there! Are you surprised? I’m back! Haven’t even remotely thought of posting in a long freakin time, but today I woke up from a dead sleep, and thought hey i haven't done this in a while.

Life has been so so these days. Everything has changed and it feels like I’m back at square one. That could go two ways I guess, a fresh start or a whole lotta wasted time!??!?

I miss my job at the city, but i like the pay check I get with my new job. Some say money isn’t everything, however I need to make serious cash right now even if it’s doing something i don’t love.
Check that, I like the job, but lately I been stuck with a coworker who micromanages and nit pics my every move. Never been to Jail before, but this might be the reason I end up there! Eventually when someone bitches at you long enough you just ignore them; in one ear and out the other, I often wonder if he just likes the sound of his own voice? I could understand if it was constructive criticism, some of it is, and some of it is just bitching for the sake of bitching! I could request to work with someone else, but that would mean i’d be back on nights and i’ll put up with his shit to stay on dayshift! OK enough about that, I’m getting angry just typing about it!

So, I’m single again and have no urge to go through the dating process. U know the meet someone put on a fake act to try and impress em. In fact I have no clue how to meet and date people. It’s been over 4 years since I been in the dating game. Hated it back then and i’m pretty sure I don’t like it now.
I’ll just hang out in my apartment full of memories and with my 2 cats.

I don’t speak cat, but i’m pretty sure they are sick of me talking to them. I don’t know alot of people here and the friends I do have are busy with their own lives. Bar stool prophets are my other option, but u know how that goes. Well maybe you don’t, but it gets old pretty fast!
Out of boredom I go to the pub and over indulge in expensive beverages, check out chicks that are way to young for me and then go home. You know when you were younger and went to the pub, there was always that old creepy guy sitting at the bar. Ya that’s me now LOL

1 comment:

Hogey said...

Hear ya there dude. Life has been real shitty here for me too. Broke as fuck and just scraping by is real old. Shit @ 38 you would think I'd have something. Nope. Maxed out credit cards, 25k consolidation loan and 200k mortgage. Oh lets not forget the student loan. I am a paycheck away from bankruptcy and this week aint lookin so good for work. No real reason to stay down here except for Geoff to hang with.
Should go home, but no money to get there either.

Yay life huh