Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ohh I'm Feelin Fine Mama, Naked Ladies And A Bottle Of Wine Mama

So as you may or may not know, I'm selling a dishwasher
This is the strangest email request I have seen
let alone be addressed to me verbatim:

Good day sean.............i am very sorry for replying you lately it is due to business. i think i can count on you...am okay with your price,since you will be honest to me to let you know i got a local shipper that will be coming to make the pick_up at your door post as soon as you got the payment..for the payment to be mail out..i will like to have your full details for the payment?such as your
the cost of the item.............
full name..............
street address.............
city...........................
state..........................
postal code ................
and your contact phone number...............
thats all what my bank request for..as soon as all this is been provided your payment will be out immediatly cus i will not want any delay in this transaction..hope to hear from you in good faith.God Bless You as you do soo..thanks bill alexander............reply asasssp..........
Alexander Bill

So I did reply, cause Asking for my postal code and my state does not add up!

Hi There
I just want to clarify a couple of things before I give you my information
I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario ,Canada
I was wondering if the shipper you have will pick it up here
what is the name of the shipping company and where is it being shipped?
Is it possible to send the certified cheque to the shipping company and they can pay me upon pick up?
My asking price is $250CDN for the dishwasher and you pay the shipping
Let me know.....
thanks Sean

It gets better This morning I get this:

i wiil be the one to pay my shipper.dont bother........
send the info..reply back
Alexander Bill

So as I was saying I have a dishwasher for sale
It's nice and All I wanna do is sell it
one thing for sure this weirdo certainly is not getting it!

No comments: