Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello Timebomb

Dr is outta town on the day I am supposed to see him
I found this out yesterday by accident

Speaking of accidents
Did you know
There is a self serve collision report center
right next to the criminal record check office
in our local police station
The hours (to get a criminal record check) are 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday
Hello dream job !!

Anyway back to the Dr problem
I discovered my surgeons office
does not even answer the phones on Fridays
because after two hours of trying, I went there
The hospital where my appointment with the surgeon was supposed to be
does answer the phone but only 7am- 3:30pm
but it don't matter ....they can't get ahold of anyone at the surgeons office
So I get an appointment that does not exist and it can't be fixed cause
Nobody answers the freakin phones
see why I'm getting pissed here....
I'm glad I don't have to pay for health care outta pocket
now we wait til Monday

In other news
This morning I signed up for a 60hr online course
to occupy my time at home
I will tell you all about it when I pass!

I'm doin some chalet skiing this weekend
This is where I sit at the bar and drink pop
eat chicken wings and Ms Doodle gets to go skiing
I don't mind and She says I'm a good sport
Cheers!

No comments: