Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Bastard

The Itouch
I know I have been rambling on about this little thing I love so much
I will shut up about it but first I would like to point out a few glitches
I tunes has got to be the most non user friendly, spaced out, non compliance piece of shit program I have ever used!
I have been trying to add music, sure it adds most of my current CD collection except the one's I really want, truly though music is not the problem...why because I tunes will sell you the songs you want/already own for .99 cents each! Ms D has like 4500 songs on her itunes, when were both online, I can see and play songs off her list on my computer, however can I add/ steal some songs and add them to my play list? The answer so far is NO!! That's like waving a steak in front of a starving man....
Adding DVD video's which I own and would like to watch is nearly impossible
first you have to convert it to mp4 format, I have downloaded two free "top of the line" programs to convert and rip the dvd's. The first one worked well, I was proud of myself and spent two hours loading concert vids on the Ipod only to discover later that all the songs were cut off at the three minute mark! So I tried another free "top of the line" program and it wouldn't work at all due to copyright infringements or some bullshit like that....hello I own the original, the artist has already got/spent my money! I just want to watch some freakin concerts on my 15 hour plane ride!
I hope someone who is technology savvy pops into my sometime life soon and helps my old ass out!

On a lighter note: Sharks don't attack the Irish, mostly Australians -Gord Downie

No comments: