Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Been This Way, Ten Years To The Day

Lots on the go
Lots to talk about, no time to talk about it
actually, there is no time to Dillie Dalli around anymore!
Ms D leaves in the morning
I leave in three weeks - not worried about that.
A three week separation from Ms D - not worried about that.
Gotta pack and clean - not worried about that.
Gotta shuffle furniture- not worried about that.
Gave my notice at work- not worried about that.
Got to find work in a different country - not worried about that.(ok a little)
Going on a great adventure with my love - not worried about that.
Taking an extremely long freakin plane ride- not worried about that.
Gotta source out wood and pick it up for stairs- not worried about that.
I woke up today and this is what I worried about.......
is the guy is going to show up to remove the stairs, so I can build new ones before I go.
I hate depending on other people.

1 comment:

Talula Tabasco said...

it's ok, poodle--everything else has been relatively last-minute, so why wouldn't this be, too? just use your jedi mind tricks to float his truck over here and the stairs will dismantle themselves. :)