Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lazy + Sunday + Taco's = Happy Sean!







Today for some odd reason, I miss driving not sure why the public transportation here is phenomenal and cheap, but today I'm not in the mood for subway riding or packed buses that you have to stand up on, I just wanna get in my old jeep and drive! Notice I said my old jeep.... the one I had before I left, was newer but I did not care for it all that much! I spoke with 2 good friends on the phone last night, one quick call to congratulate the newly married couple..just married on the 8th ! Congrats once again to "The man and Sandra dee"
I was happy it's good to hear a good friends voice and to know everything is going AOK back home! It's alot better sometimes to talk than to email, the conversation could have gone on for a long time I'm sure, but I had to get off the phone as we were getting kicked off our rooftop patio!

Back to the driving, I would prefer the jeep but right about now even this looks appealing














This was the HOTTEST freakin chicken I have ever eaten in my life! it's called "fire chicken" and lemme tell ya they aint kidding! The little noodles beside it are called Dok
Dok is the Korean work for rice noodle and them little beauty's were even hotter than the chicken!! I think it's the starch that let's the heat stay in your mouth!

No comments: