Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kill The Headlights And Put It In Neutral

Well, I hate to be one of those people who talks about the weather
but, I'm freezing my ass off here in Canada!
OK I'm done^*^
Booked a flight home on Friday have not been there in almost a year...
looking forward to that!
Signed up for 2 more Uni courses starting in January gonna be busy :)
Trying to formulate a future plan to pay off my debt, and get travelling again!
So far I have a few options, but gotta get the house rented first...
Life's complicated ya know
step by step is my new approach, the problem is you can only walk in so many directions.
When I get home, the life we used to live will be right in my face
reality will have finally caught up to me
Now Teri is in Korea, I'm back in Canada
She's like a rocket there
I'm walkin here...
At least it's good motivation to walk faster :)

No comments: