Monday, December 15, 2008

Eyeballs Deep In Muddy Water

As you may or may not know
I am slated for emergency neck surgery
One way to fast track your self through the system
is to have a extreme injury or a non specific injury
I would rather have to wait three years and have a plain old surgery
that's just me but this is not the case here however
My Doctor is awesome and in it's own little way
it kinda eases my mind that He is really good at what he does
My mind has been one hundred different places every minute since Friday
Ms Doodle is very understanding even when
I'm like Oscar the grouch, a space cadet and a happy guy all rolled into one.
For that I'm thankful......of course my family for always being there or via telephone
I wish work was more understanding but according to my doctor I have nothing more important
in my life right now then this surgery
So I gotta do what I gotta do and if the shit hits the fan
at least I will be around for the mess.

No comments: