Sunday, December 28, 2008

THE WAITING

Hello
Have not been here in awhile so an update
Well I made it, surgery went well!
I would be lying if I said it was not painful.
probably the worst pain I have experienced
Good thing for morphine anyhoo now I am doin awesome
and getting better every day
Bordem is actually gonna kill me I think
strapped to a mini IV machine at home here for 5 more weeks
Ms doodle has been a lifesaver through this whole ordeal

Christmas was very good We had a kick ass dinner
Prime rib with all the fixins
Prepared by my Mom here at our house
I have enjoyed alot of time here at home
company popping in and out
but like i said the bordem aka these four walls are killing me
The funny thing is I really have no where to go but the fact
I can't go anywhere because of my no riding in vehicle rule
is getting to me
to and from hospital only Dr's orders
So what am I doin
well becoming a nosey neighbour, watching the tube, surfin the net,sleeping alot
and going for short walks is OK too but my neck gets sore if I have to
support it on it's own for too long
I have a nurse that comes to the house once a day to change bandages ect
other then that its these four walls
Got a Tom Petty rockumentory for Christmas
four hours of how he started and how he got to where he is
I really enjoyed the video not to mention all the cool tunes
so in the words of Tom
and fitting to my current situation
The waiting is the hardest part.

No comments: