Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

So this is how far I am from Toronto I'm not sure if I add or subtract 16 hrs to get home! LOL

Yet another backwards Korean trend

Random van... actually I'm not sure what this picture is but I'm gonna go with random van.

I walked by and wondered what the staff was like......





A busy street in Gangam pronounced "Kongnam" a ritzy subway stop, a busy place and home of good taco's!
Today, I was out for a walk and saw a guy dressed in a Superman costume riding a scooter cape and all! His helmet had big horns sticking out of it like he was a cross between Superman and a viking....I wish I had my camera, it would have made a great picture as he was riding on the sidewalk! Turns out it's a new delivery service here in Bundang called Superman Delivery!

1 comment:

Hogey said...

Hollycrap thats a long drive.
You better get on it dude.