Thursday, January 21, 2010

Puppets


Can't really say I have been good at coming here. I don't know why it just slips my mind more often then not.
Korea is OK same old shiznit, pizza and beer.
I have been spending lots of time on ITunes lately getting free shit for the new touch! Lots of cool podcasts
including one called Risk, witch has made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion! People at the gym must think we white folks are nuts!
Speaking of crazies the other day on the subway I had the joy of sharing my 2.1 square feet with a dude who looked normal (by Korean standards)he was dressed fine, hair combed and had a man purse. Out of the blue he started making cartoon voices at everyone in the car except for me not sure why he avoided me but, the girl in front of me, to the left of him did not find this as amusing as I did. She moved as much as she could away from boy wonder!
It was disturbing and funny at the same time! We rolled into the next station (my stop) he was now making voices to the people waiting for the train on the other side of the door window LOL the train rolled in to a stop, I got off and so did he I followed him up many many stairs and he was still blurtin stuff out in a high pitch voice! Freakin Hilarious....... I wonder if he thought he was a cartoon toaster?

No comments: