Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Packing Is A Secret Art

so much going on
only so much time
blog has been neglected
I know
been soul searching
well mostly dreaming
check out Dark Island castle



What's going on ......


Dragon Boats this weekend
Always a riot no matter the weather
gonna have some photos for sure


I was trying to continue my Lake Superior spiel
including Silver Islet that we were visiting this past weekend
It was truthfully just turning into a history lesson
but expect some kinda post on that sometime soon
I'm three for three in getting skunked out fishing
on Superior
this last Saturday was really bouncy out there
so at least there was some excitement !!

I have some video I'm gonna post when I get a chance No fish were harmed or caught during the making of the video

No comments: