Sunday, November 8, 2009

Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Decided to go for a hike up Bukhansan Mountain it seemed like a fun afternoon, however
it was one tough go! For an outta shape guy like me, it was slow goin but I made it to the top!
I brought a 2 litre bottle of water with me because from previous hikes
(up much smaller mountains) I always ran outta water.
The Koreans (and many of them) thought it was the funniest thing in the world...not sure why but I guess it was a combo of a fat white guy hiking up a mountain and 2 litres of water??
My legs are stiff today, here's some random pics of my adventure....It was overcast but the view was still awesome!






















































Wild dogs we saw along the way, maybe they escaped from the market and headed for the hills?

















































Getting tough so they put a wire to grab onto





The Top was very windy




I look like a dork but I just climbed a mountain what do you want?


No comments: