Monday, January 22, 2007

Family Band



Hey all Today is a special day, Today is the day where Canada's best band actually stops here in Thunder Bay to rock our worlds , That's right The Tragically Hip tonight at the Fort William Gardens it's going to be fucking awesome... I'm going to try to get some pictures and post em up here so stay tuned......
On a separate note it is a few days before payday and to be honest with you I'm super fuckin broke,The Hip are going to be here and what am I going to do...... So me being me took my only $10 to the poker table last night, played for a while and I was almost out of chips, losing badly when my awesome poker skills came through and I ended up winning the whole thing(thanks Cliffy) $70 minus the $10 buy in that makes me $60 richer and one happy concert goer.
fuck am I awesome, but not as awesome as these guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“I wonderin what the pearls on under ople mean on staff bord.”

Anonymous said...

We need more Arfur Hrrm comments! Good stuff.