Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Set List!

Well I tried last night 3 times to upload some of my pics of the Hip show. For some reason It no worky worky......I will try again later today Anyhow It was Quite possibly one of the best nights I had in a long time, for 2 reasons really one of em is obvious and the other well I may reveal that later......In case you spaced out during the show here is the Setlist!
1: The Lonely End Of The Rink
2: Courage
3: Twist My Arm
4: Gus: The Polar Bear From Central Park
5: Family Band
6: Ahead By A Century
7: In View
8: Locked In The Trunk Of A Car
9: Pretend
10: Long Time Running
11: Fireworks
12: At The Hundredth Meridian
13: Bobcaygeon
14: The Kids Don't Get It
15: Fully Completely
16: Scared
17: Yer Not The Ocean
18: New Orleans Is Sinking
19: Fire In The Hole
20: On The Verge
21: Going, Going, Gone (Bob Dylan)
22: Blow At High Dough
On a side note "Long Time Running" was my favorite of the night!

Goodnight Josephine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...for 2 reasons really one of em is obvious and the other well I may reveal that later..."

Hup Sean got BUSY! Hup.