Monday, January 15, 2007

Today is the day....

Well after much contemplation, I finally started my blog, thought I would try to entertain you folks. I think it might be a good place to rant, a good place for a story, It's also a good spot to win $100 ............and that my friends is bullshit....On that note last Monday I won the $100 so today I thought I could pull it off again.... no luck thus far, I was thinking about devoting a serious part of my work day to radio contests because my wages for the day + one hundred dollars radio earnings makes for a good day. Here is the moneyshot http://www.rock94.com/pictures/view.asp?cid=91031&imageid=76708&returnurl= I look rough I know but your missing the point there is a hundred dollar bill in there

on that note I gotta go make a phone call

This is good

Peace and chicken grease

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kool Blog Sean! How did you win the $100 dollars? Radio Contest? Well, that's awesome! Easy $100 dollars made...if only every day could be that easy, we would all be rich. But then again, money isnt everything....but it sure helps. Anyways - miss ya my bro - come visit - love your sis from Edmonton - Al*.

Anonymous said...

The Arfur Hrrm commentary is very intersting, but what do they mean?

Hidden messages?