Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Im looking for my cat his name's little bones Have U seen him?



I finally was well enough to come to work today I look rough but I made it... I am probably going to get in shit for missing the last 2 days. Although It was not too busy while I was off so I might get lucky I'm going to try and dodge the boss all day being Friday today, if successful He will forget the fact by Monday... I hope
While still devoting a good part of my workday to radio contests, It got me thinking ...Today the morning show was broadcasted from someones kitchen, they were cooking breakfast, putting the kids on the bus and doing the show It sounded like they were having a riot and since I got a face for radio I thought that would be a fun Job....just keeping my options open in case shit hits the fan.
Thank you Tuxedo buck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Integrily We put are fleet together to work as teamwork on job.