Sunday, January 28, 2007

Things to do when your broke...


Due to financial reasons and me losing badly at the poker table 2 nights in a row. The weekend was rather dull it got me thinking what to do when your broke.......
Well I did the dishes.... I hate dishes but its gotta be done till I get rich then I 'll just go out to eat or get a maid!
I updated the blogroll..I added This Guy Always a good read! I have another idea for the blog gonna try that soon...Hopefully going to make me some cash , cash , cash!
I went for a walk this afternoon, I went by the rink that is a few doors down ....thought to myself Why the fuck don't I own a pair of ice skates? Ice skating is free.....note to self get skates!On my walk I saw a Blue Jay...... No I am full of shit but I just liked the picture ....For the rest of my broke ass weekend , I am going to chill on the couch , vid out and think this very same thought over and over..........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gold said: "I hate dishes but its gotta be done till I get rich then I 'll just go out to eat or get a maid!"

Real talk: Gold would eat the maid...certain parts of her anyway.

Dirp.

Anonymous said...

“Mark and Arthur went to face on 2 speed the staff cafĂ© floor to get the floor more cleaner in look.”