Friday, April 11, 2008

She Says That Love Is For Fools That Fall Behind.

Looks like I will be using the tractor after work before work
Looks like I'm in love
Looks like I got some cookin to do for mom's birthday
Looks like I'm getting money back for taxes
Looks like my NY Rangers are doin Aok
Looks like my Anaheim prediction is a little off
Looks like leftover chicken wings for supper
Looks like I'm becoming a solitaire expert
Looks like everything is just as it is
Looks like a bunch of cold beer tonight after work
Looks like I'm still addicted to jolly ranchers
Looks like I am gonna make yams soon
Looks like Vacuum's are lonely
Looks like all my post titles should start with"she"
Looks like I got a new word its"awsometacular"
Looks like I could try that in a sentence
Looks like when I stop to think about it I'm old
Looks like this post is over.

No comments: