Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Earplugs For The Birds And The Animals

What do you think would happen if all of a sudden there was no gasoline
Or the government just cut everybody off
No gas for cars, No gas for trucks, No gas for boats No gas for lawnmowers
I bet people would flip flop for a year or so but eventually adapt
Our world and the global warming crisis would be happy
Although it wouldn't solve the problem it would absolutely help
it also could create more problems...... lots more problems
Do you think we would survive?
We were, well mainly I was ranting about this during this weekends
fishing extravaganza.. where we used gas for the trucks, boats and quads
Alot of the outdoor activities and stuff would become obsolete if there was no gas
how the hell do you go 100 km in the bush without a gas powered vehicle?
Factoring that all in, the food money and the beer money The way I figure my fish costs $60 a pound since I caught only one that would be about a $120 fish = what I spent to go out for the weekend, But it was fun as hell!

No comments: