Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Love For You Is Like Diarrhea, I Can't Hold It In.

So the practice went well
Only one mistake, during the 1 hour session
For a newbie it's OK I was told
I got my sea legs
I got half an idea on what I'm doin now
So let the fun begin
with this fun comes busy busy busy weeks
We don't mind but
things are gonna have to be planned

my left foot was itchy
I was surfin and came across this
it is crazy weird what people think
However there is some truth to it like it or not
because everyone is a little superstitious
granted some way more then others
I'm in the middle
for example
I always put my left shoe/boot/croc/sandal/sock on first
why?? I'm not sure
I think 14 is unlucky from many years of working for the Vietnamese
I think 7 and 13 are lucky....who doesn't
I make wishes if the time is the same like 11:11 or 12:12
now those are just little things I do to keep myself amused
not to mention me turning off streetlights with my very presence
seriously tho if you read some of the superstitious ideas I guarantee
you'll be shakin yer head
On a side note I also got a kick outta this
Some peoples kids!

No comments: