Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Used To Rule The World

"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work
and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house
you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."
- Ellen Goodman

Best quote I have seen in awhile, it got me thinking
I don't think I was put on this planet to do what the above says
or somewhere along the way I missed my calling
however that's how it works and whats the alternative?
rob a bank, win the lottery or find a red ocean
I also realized I and most peeps I know are getting to
be older, successful and or not
That being said you start to think about the
"what have I done with the first half of my existence"
thoughts
It's kinda scary really, however that's them, this is me
I do what i can.......so cowboy up were goin for a ride!

No comments: