Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumkin Pie Season

September flew by
October is slipping away
got lots on the go for the next bit
Starting with the Hollywood hunting trip this weekend
I don't even care if we see a moose I just wanna get out there!
enjoy the outdoors
Looking forward to Thanksgiving diner when I get back
maybe they will have pumpkin pie?
The furnace is looking forward to A much needed tune up on the 15th
MRI for my ongoing bunk neck dilemma on the 17th
Ms Doodle and I....Together for a year Oct 19th
Gonna do something fun that day, something special perhaps
just for being great and putting up with my shiznit for the past year
I have a few ideas but I'm not sure what were doin besides a great dinner

In other news I just won the hundred bucks so
i forgot where I was going with this post
and I'm on my way to collect
Ladies and gentleman
The man has left the building!

No comments: