Monday, February 12, 2007

Foto School

Before........


After...........
Well I heard somewhere as a blogger it is mandatory to post pics of yourself. So I took this one to foto school and that's what happened....
On a side note I hate Valentines day for 2 reasons: 1 : everything is way overpriced and
2: I am single. OK let's change the subject.
Still looking for suggestions to market the blog .....any ideas please comment and Ignore the jackass named Afur K hrmmm or whatever the fuck his name is leaving meaningless but sometimes funny comments all the time......go hard retard!
I also set up a PayPal account today so I can reap the rewards of Tshirt hell.com Stay tuned!
Yup blog like it's hot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make some cash throwing a party. Anyone who donates is invited. Once you hit your set goal for donations, go buy some beer and send out the invites. Host a poker game that night and have the house take a cut. Worse thing that happens is that you get drunk for free and meet some people.

The Man said...

I like the part"Anyone who donates is invited"
I like beer too so that's not a bad idea since poker is the new drug and all.

Anonymous said...

Hrrrm, heres some math for you, hrrm...

“Brenda – Marsha = Dusting”

Hrrm.