Monday, February 19, 2007

Its hard to sing with someone when they won't sing with you...


Hope you all had a good weekend! As you may or may not know I am a big fan of spicy food. I went to my favorite watering hole and ordered up some spicy BBQ chicken wings and a pitcher of beer, I asked the waitress to ask the cook to kick the wings up a notch , So I get my beer and 5 min later the wings show up. I start eating them .....dam these are tasty.....1 gone , 2 gone , 3 gone, BAM all of a sudden holy my mouth is on fire, my lips are numb and I'm sweating ...these things are F*ckin HOT , the waitress comes by "how's the wings?" I'm like wow good job these things are smokin hot. She says "they should be the cook put pure cap in the sauce" YA can I get another pitcher of beer :) I try to pawn a few off on my buddy who with some convincing ate 1
Now if you don't know what pure cap is on the Scoville Scale it is 16,000,000 heat units and the hottest Habanero was tested at 575,000 heat units.
This whole experience got me thinking people that eat spicy food don't get sick or colds as often as people who don't. So I looked it up and Chili's have more health benefits then you would think
A friend of mine was out of commission for 6 days with the flu, He does not eat anything hot......
there is alot of flu bugs going around this time of year so I have to make a choice.....ring of fire or the flu I think ring of fire is the way to go with a side of draught beer
Speaking of bugs I found a dead ladybug in my bag of weed this weekend , seriously where the fuck did that come from ? I gotta talk to my dealer about that, because they weigh alot u know.
Now go get something spicy and EAT it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jeff called in dick."

Anonymous said...

Try Tabasco brand Habanero sauce sometime. Got some on the weekend and it's-a SPICY.