Saturday, February 3, 2007

Shaggin Saturday Night

Well for those of you in the know, The place to be Saturday night is the moose hall on fort william road. Yes I plan to freeze my ass off and goto this shag that everyone is speaking of, It should be a good time and there giving away a big muther of a TV for the door prize! If this blog suddenly stops or gets few and far between ya'all know I won!
I want to get a paypal account set up then Im going to put a link to this place
Then if U spend some money there and because you got there from here , I get a cut.....Am I awesome or what !


I may have some drunken photos by the time the night is through......stay tuned
Have A good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“fill out extra sheet for mapping lobby for swing. Stappled to swing task list”