Friday, February 9, 2007

I just don't get it

So my creative cycle is at a low I guess, was trying to think of something to blog about for my Favorite day of the week..... Friday! I was doing a little surfing on the net at work (of course) and to make a long story short there is alot of hype about Chuck Norris , yup do you believe that shit, I said Chuck Norris.....check this out.... people out there actually think this guy is the man
I just put the big bird pic in for fun but seriously this is the best one......

It is kinda small but it basically says If you buy these pants you too can kick ass like Chuck! I also heard that cars stop and look both ways when Chuck crosses the street! and When the boogieman goes to sleep, He looks under the bed for Chuck Norris!

I said it before and will say it again.......I just don't get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“All work done and clean mug in Admin aisle. Sampoo Admin all aisles. The crew did a very good work on Admin rug clean.”