Thursday, February 15, 2007

Man I wish I was not so honest...

For the chronic liar, for the person with bad luck, for the interesting situations life throws at you.... I have found this
It is fuckin genius... all the stage 5 cling on girls I tried to get rid of I could have just told them I was leaving town and used this service.All the gold digger hotties I tried to impress, I could have had my own office by using this service ..... Not that I would , but man , really think about it If you are a person that we'll say is on the shady side this crooked little idea would help you out for the low cost $75. to $175.00.
That's right as low as 75 bucks to get you out of almost any situation .....worth it? You decide............









What do U think?
Yes

No

Not sure

Current results

No comments: