Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Got the Munchies?

So in case y'all are interested I am selling perogies once again. $3.00 a dozen Orders are to be in by the beginning of March and the orders will be in by March 31....mmmmm good
I hung up on myself this morning trying to win the $100.....fuck! Yesterday I was caller number 6 ......Fuck this radio contest thing is frustrating. I am trying to win some cash in case I score a date for that stupid day that is tomorrow.
I got a good idea from a co-worker to market the blog....put the addy on $ bills !!
Atsa good strategy for marketing.... Like this chick tell me you would not buy a beer from her....
Its all about marketing........so if you have a idea feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"at 1245 in Front of F + B I had a man with no hand, Lose his feeting And was Falling, I caught him, he was very happy."