Tuesday, May 1, 2007

****Insert Survivor theme song here***

Whew I made it to my office to do this post! You know working at a place with 500 employees is tough it is also like living the reality show Survivor right in your face for 5 days a week. You got people freaking out and whining all the time, You got people making alliances with others, don't forget about the backstabbers, gossipers and dawgfuckers. The rumour mill is also hard at work on this island, better watch what you say in the morning cause in the afternoon it has been totally manipulated into something different.

just something I was thinking about.........

GO RANGERS GO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.."better watch what you say in the morning cause in the afternoon it has been totally manipulated into something different."

Example: "My hovercraft is full of eels" was said in the morning. By the end of the day, it had morphed into "The workers did the work and garbage + blood = Marsha!"

The Man said...

something like that.......

Anonymous said...

awww I miss all wonderful words of wisdom from arfurr. just brightens my day!!

Talula Tabasco said...

freaking out and whining... ah, I miss F&B. (NOT)