Wednesday, May 9, 2007

That's How I Roll Bitches!

Man I been swearing alot lately it is all due to lack of adjectives...or turrets not sure.
OK So the cinco de mayo party went longer then planned hence the 3 day lull in blogging
I have added a friend of mine's link to the blog roll She's an artist , she's awesome and it is worth a look so check it out >>>>>>>>>
We have a off site warehouse for work it is called the Kelly building I have spent the last 2 1/2 days running stuff back and forth from there to here and from here to there Just call me the Kelly's Bitch! I guess it is good work out and lord knows I need it
Went rollerblading on the weekend and I am out of shape...... really out of shape so If I die during tomorrow nights first Dragon Boat practice does anyone want to take over this blog?
I may have a guest writer do a post anyway if I make it through practice......

No comments: