Thursday, March 15, 2007

He Who Does You Dirt, Will Do You Dirt Again



During the morning work routine I was listening to this thinking about breakfast as well as doing some work but thinking is as far as I got. I have been on the net all morning. The staff rotation changed and all the people I hung out with to pass the time during my workday are now on nights, so in turn My days are turning out rather boring. I know your thinking why does he not do some work?Well the truth of it is in my awesomeness I finished all my paperwork yesterday , delivery's are slow on Thursdays and I truthfully have nothing to do , you could say your lucky or that's a good job , ya but it does make for long days.
So I watched this little story that happened close to home.With all the bad news out there in the world today , Finally something good ....Also I think they are one natures most efficient hunters and coolest birds. Up there on the list with Eagles and Owls!

No comments: