Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Survey says.......


So I like Bacon, and so do most people I know. I had a crazy Idea if you were to take the smell of freshly cooked bacon and somehow turn it into aerosol spray for air freshening and counteracting odours around the house. That would be stellar!
You could also trick people in the morning, wake up before everyone else, Spray a little around the house before you know it the people get up. One things for sure they will wake up hungry and you get out of cooking Genius or what? As ya'all can see they do actually make bacon scented air fresheners but do they come in aerosol ?
Not yet!

1 comment:

ALKAMOIA said...

Hey Sean,

Hows my bro doing? I just made a bacon lettuce tomato sandwich and now the whole house stinks along with the clothes I am wearing....I say pork off.
Miss ya,
Al*