Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My Theory isn't perfect but it's close....


You ever wonder where some people get their drivers licences? Yesterday in effort to keep people happy I went to pick up some perogie orders to deliver. Imagine a little piece of shit ford ranger from the early nineties and an old drooling man behind the wheel . I was behind him for a bit , I move over to the other lane to go by him and the cork soaker speeds up so he's sitting right beside the car in front of me , I go back behind him thinking he's going to carry on accelerating........WRONG ! He drove beside her for 5 minutes till she turned off , side by side like a jackass not letting anyone by and it is clearly obvious I wanted by since I'm tailgating like a bastard. I finally got beside him and gave him a dirty look it did not even phase him, I guess the world is full of dumb drivers they drive around like everyone else and they don't even know their dumb!

On a separate note this is the most retarded website I have seen in 31 years check it out!


Now drive safe ya hear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ZOMBO.COM!!!

GREATEST. WEBSITE. EVER.