Friday, March 23, 2007

Yes hard to get and even harder to keep...


I stold that subject line from someone who will remain anonymous but in her case it is true.

I called in sick for blogging yesterday apparently you get to be put on some kinda attendance management programme if you miss too many days.

It's been a while since I was your man

I have a slight case of turret's today so random stuff may just appear

I want a job as a mail carrier cause I am bored with my job
~FUCK~

I think my boss got wind of this blog and is now reading it because the last two Thursdays have been busy as hell as compared to the other 50 Thursdays where I did nothing all day.

I think I used to have an email buddy that would help kill some of my workday with random back and forth emails , then she disappeared


I think there is lots of money in the perogie business if you have someone to make em

I may start to drywall the basement this weekend/ next week
~corksoaker~


I love you even when I don't even know I'm doing it

I think poker is the new drug and Socom is in second

I think uncertainty can sometimes be exciting


I think nugatory is a good description of this post


I think doing stuff that you know is wrong still is kinda appealing


I bad hair days are overrated


I think that "success is getting what you want and happiness is wanting what you get"


I think ya'all should buy Tshirts off the link on the side of this blog


I think if you don't have a life talk about mine


I think I have a thing for unobtainable women


I think that the leafs are at the lonely end of the rink


I think the Rangers are going to win the cup this year


I think spell check is great


I'm done thinking for today!

Have a good weekend


No comments: