Thursday, March 29, 2007

Everything was going fine, until the day she met me..


You ever wonder what kind of impact you and your actions make on people's lives? Now this is not some sappy post about love and feelings and shit but just a general question.I was thinking about that this morning and believe me there is a few things I would change about myself and my actions in the past.

You can tell alot about a person by the way they walk. Are they looking up watching where they are going? Or looking at the ground it says alot about their self esteem. I work downtown and walk from my jeep to work everyday.People watching along the way paying attention to people when they walk... where are they looking? I wonder what is going through there head?

You can also tell if a person is lying when you ask them a question, by the way there eyes move if they look left it is a lie The left side of the brain is the creative side while if they look right there telling the truth the right side of the brain stores all factual information like your hard drive.

I had a dream of growing a mullet getting a convertible piercing my ear and starting a band called "Judy Nails and The grim Reaper" the first single was " it's a midlife crises thing!" man am I baked today............. thinking too much!

No comments: