Thursday, March 8, 2007

Shit Happens!

There is a urban myth about rainbows there is supposed to be a pot of gold at the end of every one, I say this is as close as your gonna get ever! I do quite a bit of shopping at the Beer store and I think it is safe to say "Shit Happens at the Beer store" let me explain.....
It's dark out, I pull up in the jeep park it and get out, walking towards the door blinded by a cars headlights on the other side of the parking lot, I notice this guy walkin (sort of) towards the door of the store I think wow did that guy drive here......No good that was a cab blinding me anyhow He beats me to the door, enters the store and orders his beer the chick workin was reluctant to serve him but she did and told him "no more tonight" He was like yup and left. OK my turn I smile , order and tell the girl I thought that last guy was driving. She started complaining about the cab company always bringing drunks to the store, so were chatting away Then the fun begins, this guy stumbles up to the counter she or I can't even make out what he was trying to order.I guess he gave up and went outside to send his buddy in. Chatting with the chick at the counter , his buddy stumbles in and stands in front of the wall of beer selections one hand over one eye, reciting out loud what he wanted to order.were kinda laughing as he Wanders up to the counter, were standing there He's just standing there.He says the words "beer" the chick is like your at the right store. I guess he forgot what he wanted in the 20 steps he took to get to the counter so needless to say he was not served and stumbled out.
I was laughing she was laughing .... never a dull moment eh! I grab my beer and left. What I did after that I can't say sometimes shit happens other places then the Beer store!

Bubble up

1 comment:

ALKAMOIA said...

So did you get her number?