Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Not myself but somehow I'm still being him



Well If you noticed I tend to slack on doing weekend posts, that's not because I'm lazy but my computer at home is 21 years old and like the girl I met on the weekend, It's tempting to use but not a good idea . So I converted my computer to something more useful..........Hooray for Molson!

Let me tell you a story about Parking tickets

I come to work on Friday with a big box of perogies that people ordered. I park out front carry em in because they are to heavy to carry from the parkade. Believe it or not Friday's are really busy for me, I forgot about my jeep out front and of course I got a ticket witch my co-workers told me about (and I deserve for not putting money in the meter) I go out to investigate around noon and not one but two fuckin tickets on my window. Pissed right off I go looking for the guy to explain I deserve one of the tickets but two? Why be a fuckin dick about it and that's exactly what I told him when I finally seen his dumb ass wandering down the street. He tells me I have to call the parking authority and he can't delete or void the second ticket or talk to me about it so with a few other choice words I told him to "Have a good weekend ya fuckin dickhead" So if you see a bald guy with a stupid grin on his face at the parkade give him the finger for me!

No comments: