Monday, April 2, 2007

She said I dig ya baby, but I got to keep movin....on



Almost paddling season and the first Dragon Boat meeting is April 10th. I am Kinda pumped this year but I am severely outta shape from Winters lack of exercise If I die someone can take over the Kool-aid name and continue blogging like it's hot!

I own a kayak that I'm also eager to bust out. Now in case you can't read the print it says" Sitting in a 3meter Kayak and watching a 4 meter Great White Shark approach Is a fairly tense experience" I say No Shit! Do you paddle, stop paddling , paddle or paddle faster I don't know or want to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally would not be paddling a kayak that far from shore where huge sharks swim. the shark doesn;t come fuck around in my home i aint fucking around in his