Wednesday, April 4, 2007

She used to be pretty , now she's just pretty fucked up......



Last summer I bought a carport similar to the one in the picture from one of those "tool sales" where everything is cheap, cheap, cheap. Well let me tell you I would have rather spent $250 on a bucket of shit to put in my driveway! The thing is literally falling apart, the tarp is ripping off the frame, the posts are coming apart and now the walls are barely hanging on. I originally bought it for the summer to keep the rain from filling up my jeep. As an Easter gift to me I am going to get drunk on Friday night and light it on fire in my driveway......Atsa "Good Friday"

Burn Baby Burn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should crucify it instead, and then stab it in the side with garden shears around 3 pm. It is Good Friday, after all.