Monday, April 16, 2007

There Ain't no Blue Skies Over Bad Lands

Well Fridays post was posted twice,"aka double post" not by me by some phenomenon unknown to me, Not sure why really so deal with it!
I had a good weekend got lots done and managed to pull some cash from the poker table.
Not sure really but I'm mad at my home computer it just pisses me off every time I use it, so I have not logged in to MSN or poker stars or this blog for that matter I got a line on a newer laptop hopefully it will be mine soon.
Along time ago someone really pissed my off and stabbed me in the back today I feel like calling them out of the blue and simply just tell them to fuck off, but there is no point It would be fun tho.
To Call or not to Call that's today's question........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: the backstabbing: Male or Female?

Anonymous said...

Yeah man you should definatly call unless its me than do not call. just tell me and I'll appologize