Thursday, April 12, 2007

Its A Bad Religion From a Broken Nation


So Busy as usual at work but I always got time for bloggin well at least I try.....

Anyhow I got to say I am fuckin sick of hearing about that diet pill junkie Anna Nicole death/baby/who gets the money, who's the father bullshit. With all the wars going on , Global Warming and people staving it seems people are more concerned about these tabloids then the actual real world.
The only person/ celebrity's that have half a clue are Angelina Jolie and I forget her boytoys name but apparently they bought a yacht that costs 250 million dollars(ready in 2009) It is complete with a helicopter, a submarine and a pool so when the end of the world is here there quarter billion dollar orphanage can float away into the sunset.
On a side note the movie THE REAPING is freaky good and Hillary Swanks not to bad either!


Bon Voyage!

No comments: