Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Now That's Advertising!



So....How's it going? Good! Well check it out^^^^^^^^^ I found a new girl and she's flying my colours, let me rephrase I found this picture of a hot chick advertising my blog, wait let me rephrase again she likes Kool-Aid, ahhhhh I don't know but I think I should send her a link to my blog. What do you think?

I could bore you with my picks on the NHL playoffs but instead I will just give you the final verdict and what I would like to see>>>>>

VAN vs NY Rangers in the Final >>>>>>>>> NY WINNING of course!

Like it or not that is my prediction!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buffalo over Rangers in 5 games
Ottawa over ner Jersey in 6 games
Anaheim over Vancouver in 6 games
San Jose over Detroit in 5 games

Buffalo over Ottawa in 5 games
Anaheim over San Jose in 7 games

Buffalo over Anaheim in 6 games

Cup Champs: Buffalo

remember you read it here first...

The Man said...

Good Prediction But I don't see it man!

Anonymous said...

haha Van vs Ottawa for the cup