Thursday, April 5, 2007

She's in it for the money.....



Well I had a plan to burn the garage this weekend, but yesterday's windstorm took care of that. When I got home from work it had blown over So I ripped it apart and put it in the shed. Pissed off I go in the house roll a gagar and sit on the couch started thinking about how I wasted $250 on that stupid garage. This is fucked the TV starts going all crazy out of nowhere the volume is getting louder the channels are changing by themselves,It's turning ON and OFF and ON and OFF ... I think maybe I'm sitting on the remote .....no it's right beside me on the couch....maybe the dude across the street has a TV remote from hell and it could be interfering with mine? I changed the channel and bam like a possessed demon It goes back to channel 3 I try to fire up the PlayStation and bam back to channel 3..... I try to go to the menu to look for a fix and the menu screen is scrolling faster then your mom. A few clicks on the remote ... WTF now it is in Spanish, I can't read Spanish...but I learned I guess because with a few more clicks on the remote ,I now have all the menus in french .........tabernac!......So I don't know what happened but the TV now works , the buttons on the actual TV don't work , the remote only does one function every 3 minutes including volume and channel changing.

I did a little CSI this morning, I think some water dripped down the front of the TV when I watered my Bonsai tree...... thus causing all the grief. I will turn the TV on today and see what happens ...........more drama?

oooooooshhhhhhhh!

No comments: