Thursday, April 19, 2007

Canadians do it Doggie style So we can both watch the hockey game.....

Well as promised the NY Rangers have moved to the next round this makes me happy for two reasons one being the fact that no one I know thought they would even make the playoffs (silly leaf fans) and two there that much closer to winning the cup........
On a different note remember I ditched out on the girl I was seeing to go watch hockey a few days ago well as a result of that......I am currently taking applications for a new girlfriend, non hockey fans need not apply you'll be swept out just like Atlanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, Guess I'm going to have to bookmark this site and check it out more often...send it to my Irish connections to add to your Korean friends. Oh and fyi the Devils are going to take the cup so never mind about your silly Rangers.