Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fast Sally and George the Cop.



So as some of you may know or not know I only have channels 2-4 at home. In turn I watch the news when there is nothing on the other channel. The other night I was sitting , chillin watchin the news and I had the funniest thought about Conrad Black, I don't know if you noticed but he has been in the news lots lately. Everytime he gets out of his fancy limo to go in to the courthouse He is literally mauled by reporters, right when he steps out of the car all the way to the building. Imagine he pulls up one morning the same sea of reporters sitting there waiting for him to get out. He pulls up the door opens out comes Mr Black dressed in football pads, helmet and of course a jock... just fuckin plowing his way through the sea of reporters right to the front door.

I bet they would quit buggin him........

1 comment:

Talula Tabasco said...

wow i am out of touch with news in the west...
how come you have no cable, or sattelite? you boycotting "good" tv..?