Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some Peoples Kids....

I am at the Canadian tire store waiting in line at the customer service, when this dude rolls up with a shopping cart. He has to kids with him maybe 2-4 yrs old they are in the shopping cart. We are all waiting in line the kids are loud and playing I'm just standing there patently waiting ......when I notice the kids have no shoes or socks on.....no biggie I'm thinkin there kids blah blah blah then I look and Dad also does not have any shoes or socks on. Who the fuck goes shopping in bare feet? With kids no less ! It was hot out yesterday so the pavement in the parking lot was hot enough to cook eggs. Not to mention Canadian tire is a public place and probably not clean enough to walk around barefoot. Only in Thunder Bay......sigh.

2 comments:

Talula Tabasco said...

i sometimes have dreams that i'm shopping in bare feet. i'm cruising the isles at Safeway's, and suddenly i realize i have bare feet. and also I have no clothes on. and also, i'm drunk.

The Man said...

what safeway was that again?