Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nemo And The Jets

Last day in paradise and it's raining
my luck, so much for the tan.
one dive to do tomorrow, and a boat ride to Phuket in the afternoon.
I'm staying the night there, and flying to Bangkok the next day.
One night in Bangkok, and off to Canada I go.
I don't really want to go back and face "reality",but I guess all good things come to an end.
Things aren't gonna be the same as when I was there, and I guess that might be the reason why I don't want to go back.
Well and the fact it's winter LOL
I'm sitting here in shorts and a Tee typing this less than a week I'll be in a sweater, pants and a jacket :(
I took alot of pics in my travels, but hardly any of this place. The plan today was to do that but the weather is the shitz....maybe later??

1 comment:

Talula Tabasco said...

hey--One night in Bangkok, that's a song.
Livin' the dream.