Friday, July 20, 2007

Folks They Used To Smile....Now They Just Think That They Should , They Just Think That They Should...


Song of the day---It's a good life if you don't weaken by The Hip

Gord said it best" Its a good life..... if you don't break too many guitar strings, but it's not a bad life if you do!"


I'm here your there why are you not here? Probably for the same reason I'm not there.
Now if I left here , Would you be there? Probably Not.......I don't even think your smiling.


Now if I was a Artist or a poet I could sell that little rant because artsy people dig story's about nothing or stories with stories between the stories. Could be some truth in the story , a play on words or just random crap


You decide....... I already Have!


Have a Good Weekend Beeootches!

No comments: